Featured Post

Gathering the Tools for the Tool Box

Hello, gentle readers!  Today I'd like to address the tool box.  The tool box is an accumulation of resources that you can tap in to whe...

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Well, That Didn't Last Long

He's been home for 6 hours and I am already going nuts.  Where's the great caregiver? Flew right out the window.  Just regular old Terry is left.  Oh, I was good and didn't yell at him for taking 2 1/2 hours to prepare to walk our dog on our 0.25 acre of land.  Nope, I sure didn't.  I didn't even yell at him when he packed more gear in his black bag for a 15 minute walk around the yard than some people pack for a month on the Appalachian Trail.

You have NO idea how badly I wanted to shout "Get the hell out of the house for pity's sake!  Just walk the dog so we can go back to watching our movie!"  Yup, rented a movie on Xfinity for $3.99.  Got to see about 7 minutes of it.

The "Great Caregiver" has left the building.  Grumpy Cat Terry is going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment