Featured Post

Gathering the Tools for the Tool Box

Hello, gentle readers!  Today I'd like to address the tool box.  The tool box is an accumulation of resources that you can tap in to whe...

Saturday, June 25, 2016

How aboooooooooooouuuuuuuuuut No.

Sometimes, the body is wiser than the mind.  Today, I was all prepared to do dishes, clean up the library, start in Kruger's room (yes, our dog as a bedroom.  don't judge me. *grin) and go to visit Calvin.

My sciatica was so bad that I couldn't get out of bed.  My daughters had come over last night and helped me with the cat boxes last night, so I couldn't imagine why my back was acting up.  In tears, I called Calvin and told him I couldn't come to see him.  I feel so guilty!  Calvin was fine, but I felt bad.

However, I began to ponder as I was laying in bed that my body is being wise.  It knows that I need to rest.  I have pretty much stayed in the air conditioning, resting.  I did get the dishes done.  I shouldn't have but I did.

Gentle readers, I am feeling better than I did yesterday.  It goes to prove that if you listen to Grumpy Cat, you can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment