Featured Post

Gathering the Tools for the Tool Box

Hello, gentle readers!  Today I'd like to address the tool box.  The tool box is an accumulation of resources that you can tap in to whe...

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Fortune Cookie Truth

This is just a short one today.  I had a wonderful visit from my dear friends Karla and Mike.  My daughters came and visited my husband at the hospital.  My husband seems to be doing better.

I picked up some sweet & sour chicken from China Garden on my way home from the hospital.  After munching some for dinner (and having enough for lunch and dinner tomorrow!), I decided to eat my fortune cookie.

Here was my fortune:  "You will always be surrounded by good friends." So true! So true!

Blessed be God.  Blessed be God forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment